Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Erika's First Date



Last weekend Erika went out on her very first date with her friend Mike. We tried to change the legal dating age to 18, but she wouldn't go for that. It's hard to believe that she is 16 now and will soon have her Driver's License too. Wow, our little girl is growing up way too fast!

She is taking Mike to the Halloween dance on Saturday night with a fun group of kids. Only big group dating for our little girl - hopefully until she is at least 21!!!

4 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

Oh my heavens! I still picture her as a little girl! What a sweetie! She looks absolutley to cute to be going on a date!

Stephanie said...

No way! I can't believe she is 16. Only 3.5 yrs until Bre is that old. I think I'll lock her up!

Erika's is gorgeous! Better get out the gun!

Dan Graham said...

I can't believe how quickly she's growing up! By implication, that makes me pretty stinking old.

Les should adopt Jeff Foxworthy's favorite line to use on his daughter's dates, "I'm not afraid to go BACK to prison!"

emily said...

Lori you are not old enough to have a son on a mission an a daughter dating. What a fun stage though. Enjoy it, they will soon be gone & be old farts like me.