Wednesday, October 22, 2008

7 Things Tag

Here goes, my first attempt at being tagged. Thanks Kristy - hope I don't mess this up too bad!

7 things I can do:
*Send off a Missionary
*Not cry for a whole day after sending off Missionary
*Find a really good bargain
*Survive hot flashes without melting
*Wakeboard
*Be patient, even when doesn't come naturally
*Have lots of fun!

7 things I can't do:
*Go more than 2 hours with out a hot flash
*Bake a cake from scratch
*Walk past a clearance rack without stopping to look
*Stop dreaming about another tropical vacation
*Back up a trailer without hitting something
*Speak to a large crowd without severe anxiety
*Cartwheels & back flips

7 things that attracted me to Les:
*Nice muscles
*Nicely tanned skin
*Love of outdoors
*Hard worker
*Kind to everyone
*My best friend
*Treats me like his princess

7 things I say most often:
*How are you today? (At work)
*How did you injure your ____? (Work)
*Who left this here?
*Put your shoes in the garage!
*Is your homework done?
*Love You
*Really?

7 celebrities I admire:
*Huh, admire or think are sexy?

7 favorite foods:
*Anything Mexican
*Pizza
*Anything from Cafe Rio
*Chocolate everything
*Prime Rib
*Rumbi's salads
*Chinese food

7 people I tag:
*Kristy already tagged all of you!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

You did good (must be a slow day at work). Thanks for playing!

Stephanie said...

I can't do cartwheels and back flips either!

Way to go Missionary Mom!